Health, Healthcare, Wellness and Fitness Guest Posts Wanted!
Yes, AllHealthLinks.com accepts guest posts.
Follow our simple guidelines and gain valuable links from a growing and diverse family of health, wellness and fitness blogs.
IMPORTANT: All Health Links is the gatekeeper to our publishing platform. All articles are submitted here. Our editors decide the blog best suited to your article’s topic.
Content We Will Publish
Your article will be permanently published on one of our blogs (with up to 2 “do follow” links) if it meets these simple requirements:
- Topic relevant to:
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Senior health
- Children’s health
- U.S. healthcare (e.g., doctors, hospitals, skilled nursing, home healthcare, etc.)
- Health insurance (including Medicare and Medicaid)
- Health conditions (e.g., type 2 diabetes, obesity, vascular disease, etc.)
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Oral health, vision, and hearing
- Alternative medicine (e.g., home remedies, herbalism, homeopathy, acupuncture, etc.)
- Dieting and weight loss
- Nutrition, healthy eating and recipes (e.g., Primal, Paleo, Gluten-free, sugar-free, etc.)
- Fitness and Exercise (excluding bodybuilding, bodybuilding supplementation, testosterone, etc.)
- Minimum of 750 words.
- Your article must inform, solve a problem, or offer news about a health, healthcare, wellness or fitness development.
- No more than 3 to 5 uses of your primary keyword (depending on the length of the article). Keyword variations (e.g. synonyms) are acceptable and preferred.
- High-quality image or picture that you own or have rights to publish.
- Links to 1 or 2 high authority reference sites (not Wikipedia) in the body of your article.
- Three sentence (maximum) “About the Author” biography with 1 or 2 links to your website or social media.
If your content meets these basic requirements, and you present a well-written, interesting, informative article, we’ll gladly publish it for you.
Content We Won’t Publish
- We won’t publish web spam, including low-quality, spun content.
- We won’t publish an article filled with misspellings, bad grammar or non-American English (e.g., colour vs color).
- We won’t publish duplicate content (must pass Copyscape scan).
- We won’t publish articles that link to poor quality websites or websites with spammy links (we evaluate websites using Majestic.com).
- We won’t publish articles that promote affiliate products or affiliate websites.
- We won’t publish product reviews or testimonials.
- We won’t publish topics related to erectile dysfunction and ED pharmaceuticals.
- We won’t publish topics related to online pharmacies and pharmaceuticals, etc.
- We won’t publish topics related to bodybuilding, bodybuilding supplements, increasing testosterone, etc.
- We won’t publish adult content, negative information, hate speech, or language that’s inappropriate for a general audience.
- We won’t accept money for sponsored posts or endorse products, websites, social media pages, or businesses for money.
If you meet the requirements outlined above, congratulations. Take the following steps and you’ll be on your way:
- Create your account and subscribe (be sure to read what we will and won’t post above).
- Confirm your account (you must confirm or we won’t accept your articles).
- Submit your content (link will be in the sidebar when you login).
Our registration fee is $5.95 (non-refundable). This is a one-time fee that helps us weed out spammers and junk bloggers. We do not charge to post.
Articles you submit will be published in 1-2 business days. In most cases, if your article does not require editing, it will be published the same day.
NOTE: AllHealthLinks.com reserves the right to publish articles submitted to us on the most appropriate blog within our publishing platform.